25 Sept 2023

Relictors Chapter Space Marine - Castraferrum Dreadnought #2

Hello Readers, thanks for dropping by. I am scheduling these posts again as I return overseas. This is the second of many Dreadnought reinforcements I bought from Goddenzilla at Kaiju Country blog, at the link I now have the honour of matching 18 of these to my current Relictors Battle Company, mainly all the Castraferrum types - (the square boxy ones). This one is also an ancient METAL dreadnought and would make a great paperweight.
So a basic Assault Cannon, Dreadnought Powerfist and a Storm Bolter, bog-standard Assault type Dreadnought. I brightened up some of the greys, added the decals and did the base to match my own forces. Various other sensor upgrades, the scrollwork and purity seals to match my existing forces...
Here you can see him in Goddenzilla's original colours, on the left in the picture.
Thanks to Goddenzilla for letting these now OOP Dreadnoughts carry on the good fight for the ever expanding Relictors' Battle Companies, this one is drafted into the 5th Company. 

Cheers, Siph (5pts)


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin