25 Nov 2022

Deathwatch Captain - Geigor Fell-Hand - Done!

 Hello All!

Another week, (another Captain.. :) another completed model.

This time, is my 'slight; converted Geigor Fell Hand, from one of the original HH box sets. I've changed the left should pad so that the centre was filled down, to then apply a Deathwatch 'I' symbol in place. 

 




The model was painted a kin to the others, with a metallic black base, highlighted up to thunderhawk blue. Details were picked out to match the theme in my force. 

I opted for a yellow coloured bolter - as per early space wolves images. The claw was painted in the same blue style as all my power weapons. Pretty happy with the results! 


Next, more troopers! LH (10pts)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin