20 Nov 2022

Chaos Daemons - Greater Daemon of Nurgle - Great Unclean One

Hello Readers, thanks for dropping by, this is scheduled as I am away. I have a great offering to the Chaos Gods, a disgusting and resilient one, an embodiment of Papa Nurgle itself - a Great Unclean One.  
I used the You Tube WarhammerTV painting tutorial by Duncan Rhodes in his GW days, its a great tutorial and step-by-step which made it real easy to finish.
The Great Unclean One has a couple of attendants, a Nurgling chillin' on a rock at the front.
And a Flail wielding Nurgling at the rear.
I really enjoyed the warts and all, lol. The rips and tears to the skin were particularly gross and I finished with a slight gross Nurgle's Rot finish.
I really enjoyed this process, and have a Rotigus kit yet to do. I may attempt that following the same process, just changing the washes slightly for a different finish.

I really enjoyed the guts, bright pink innards, following the tutorial, screamer pink and pink horror with a Kislev Flesh finish.
Adorable
The flail was also fun, I enjoyed the smoke trails, using Terradon Turquoise as a wash. Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers, Siph (10pts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin