28 Feb 2022

Squaduary 2022 - Relictors Space Marine Bike Squad COMPLETED

Hello Readers and Squaduary Squaddies, I completed my Squaduary pledge this year, a squad of five Space Marine Bikers including a Sergeant. These have been on the to-do pile for a long time but I wanted them done before I attempt a Primaris Outrider Squad or the really great Primaris Chaplain on a Bike.
This squad was my 5th Space Marine Bike Squad and so I could add more ablative wounds to other squads or if points are tight and bodies on the field are needed, I chose not to arm these with special weapons, just the Sergeant has a Chainsword.
The Sergeant was based on legs from a 3rd party Librarian and a torso from a Ravenwing Biker from Dark Vengeance. As he is quite blinged up, I'm sure I could use him as a Character armed with the Teeth of Terra Relic if need be.
The Auspex mount was from the Ravenwing bike kit along with the feather mounts. 
The first two trooper Bikers, one armed with an old school Bolt Pistol.
The second two trooper Bikers.

I know a few of you out there have joined in with a Squaduary pledge, and I look forward to committing to another squad next year.

Cheers, Siph (10pts)

5 comments:

  1. Looking good Siph! I love seeing your Relictors; they were the first chapter I ever gravitated towards and this takes me right back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done sir! I particularly like that auspex. The Emperor Protects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan, they turned out really well and look at you finishing on time. It will be tomorrow before I post the final post of Squaduary for this year. Delighted to see what you got done though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking squad. Congrats on the completion. Love all the attention to little details you include like the auspex.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin