21 Feb 2022

Squaduary 2022 - End of Week 3 - Relictors Space Marine Bike Squad

Hello All, and any potential Squaddies of Squaduary, I made some good progress this week with more work done on two trooper bikes painted to completion, I often set out to batch paint but get distracted. I painted one to match a previous squad's bikers and then carried on with a second. I think I'll batch paint the others together, three is a lot more manageable than five anyway.
Here are the two Bikers completed, decals on and awaiting the final varnish seal coat. Still undecided on whether I should arm these with two Special Weapons and Sergeant with a Combi-Weapon but I think I will keep them basic for now, they give me options to field if points are tight and more Bikers are needed, or to supplement the other squads with ablative wound Bikers without Special Weapons.
Squaduary is a community join in event run by Stepping Between Games blog, Thousand Eyes plows through the interwebz and Instagram for the Squaduary pledges and pools them together. Last year this didn't happen but unperturbed it’s back! 

Cheers, Siph
 

3 comments:

  1. looks like we're both failing at batch painting. Model them however the hell you like. I've been to several tournaments and said, 'Oh, that gun isn't actually in that unit if you look at my list.' My opponent invariably replies, 'I didn't even notice'. YMMV. Good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking bikes! Congrats on the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking well and batch painting can be killer. Sometimes you push through it and others it just snags you up. Looks like you are doing well with it though.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin