13 Dec 2021

Adeptus Titanicus - Legio Mortis Reaver Titan #2

Hello Titan fans, I have completed my 2nd Adeptus Titanicus scale Reaver Titan for my Mortis Legio, arms and weapon mounts are magnetized so I can swap out weapons as with Reaver #1.
See... now fitted for close combat.
I chose a black carapace and red shoulder pauldrons to echo the first Reaver red carapace and black shoulders, but this time I opted for a red rather than a white Head unit. Mortis are mainly Black with Red/White and Gold, so you are free to mix and match, hence some weapons are back armoured, others red.
The base is GW Texture Armageddon Dust, washed Agrax and highlighted Ushabti Bone and a black bevelled edge.
I chose some red and white stripes to add some variation on one leg.
Another fine Engine done, accompanied with the Warbringer brings my tally of AT Titans to just three so far, but I have a number of Warlords to do, and a pair of Warhounds and a mighty Warmaster at the build stage.

Cheers, Siph (5pts)

4 comments:

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin