5 Apr 2021

Legio Astorum - The Emperor's Halo Maniple Titans and Vassal Knights - Showcase

 
Hello Titan fans! Just a quick post today to show the Titan Maniple as it stands now, in all its Golden, Yellow and Blue livery! Yes I am suitably proud of myself, I added my own schemes to the three first ones painted by Richard Gray (three on right) and they all look great together! 

They are: 

Rear L to R - Reaver Aquila Oculus; Warlord Dominus Victoria and Reaver Honorum.

Front L to R - Warhounds Lupus Regent; Canis Victrix; Canis Praetor and Canis Bellum.

And just to top that! Here they are with the supporting Vassal Knights of Legio Astorum! 

(Happy Titan noises...)

Cheers, Siph.

5 comments:

  1. That is impressive. Really like the top banners on Aquila Oculus, might have to copy that when I get around to doing the banners for my titans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. That's an impressive collection. Simply amazing work that really shines all together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers. That's fantasstic.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin