28 Aug 2020

The Emperor of Mankind! (3rd party proxy) - WIP

Hello one and all, I thought I'd start work on something a little different rather than the black of the Deathwatch.
This model is a 3rd party proxy one that I purchased years ago, and has been sat waiting to be done. The model was part built, and then sprayed the base colour of gold for the body, black for the face and red for the cape. The cape has had a couple of highlights and washes added, with a final highlight to be added now that the cape is fixed into place - no need to add highlights in shadows.. The Emperor’s sword and Lightning Claw have been painted to contrast with each other - with cool blue hues for the Lightning Claw talons, against the fiery reds and yellows of the Flaming Sword.

The model also has a 2 headed eagle, this has a base brown coat, and will have highlights to detail.

In game term, this model could be used to represent Robbie G
if I am using him with my Custodes or my deathwatch, the model is similar in height to the Guilliman model. I am looking for a bespoke base for him, my intial thought was the Horus FW model, however we will see.. LH

4 comments:

  1. A 3rd party Emprah proxied as Bobby G?

    HERESY! *BLAM!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The model is about as good as your spelling, Emerpor... ;) the feet are too big, legs to long and the head too small and high and sword too skinny, sorry, don’t like. Paint job looks solid start though.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin