10 Aug 2020

Relictors Space Marine Terminator Librarian - Lexicanum Varus

Hello All, this was a GW made-to-order miniature I was lucky enough to receive in the first wave I believe. I know some people were still waiting for theirs. And following on from my two RT era Librarians, I am expanding the Relictors Librarius Conclave to match more along the lines of the background - Relictors have a lot of Librarians.
The blue is the same as my Titans and Necrons... Kantor Blue with a fine highlight of Sotek Green, I left the shoulder pauldrons black to match the Relictors. The gun casing was also picked out in bone to match my Relictors Battle Company colours.
The haft of the Force Stave was a quick and effective coat of Magos Purple over Ulthuan Grey, like the RT era Librarian Force Sword. It is a cool and simple trick. The two LEDs on the rear of the waist mirror those on the backpack of every marine behind the head - perhaps power output lights? Or laser optic communications? No idea, but it links my Terminators to their smaller less armoured brethern...
I picked out a suitable Chapter badge skull, slightly smaller to fit the pad and is usually a campaign badge - but I have used it for my Scout Squads before, and the yellow circle can signify the traditional blue armour and yellow surplices of Librarians as detailed in Insignium Astartes.
And if you hadn't noticed, I did a head swap, shaving down a standard Terminator Helmet to fit the hood, it doesn't make sense to don the best and rarest armour humanity has to offer and not wear a bullet proof helmet!

Cheers, Siph (10pts)

1 comment:

  1. Well done, sir. Those colors just pop. love it!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin