26 Oct 2018

Legio Crucius Walk - Forge World and Armorcast Assemble

Hi One and All,

I thought it would be a good opportunity to post a quick updated with my Titan Maniple, an assembly of the Legio.

As you might have seen I've recently completed my Reaver titan, and am now getting towards completion of my recent Warhound. I thought it could be a good opportunity to show the 2 with my original Reaver, an Armorcast Reaver.
The original Armorcast Reaver is slightly smaller than the FW Reaver, and looks very similar height to that of the Warhound. The details are not as good as the FW models.
I still like the look of the original armorcast Reaver, harking back to the Epic model, however I do think any future titans would be from FW and not 3rd party versions due to the height and detail, I do like having a variations of the titan class.
Cheers LH

3 comments:

  1. I think maybe you should re-paint the Armourcast one to match, and give it a little height and strength with a base? Pin and glue the arms so they don’t droop and your golden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Siph. The armourcast Reaver needs a matching coat of paint. Also, have you named them?

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin