21 Jun 2013

Relictors Rapier Heavy Bolter Gun Carriage

I finally got to finish the crewman for my first Rapier Gun Carriage. This one is the FW Heavy Bolter version.
I used one of the members of my Devastator Squad as the second crewman, thinking ahead, I didn't want four identical pointing crewman for all the battery. The base is a resin wide-bike base made from a 40mm base cut in half and a square 40mm spacer in the middle.
I gave the crewman a new FW backpack and swopped the FW crewman into the Devastator Squad as a 'corporal', directing fire with his pointing arm.
Gotta love this view! Pure DAKKA.
Here's the newest member of my Devastator Squad.
And here he is with the rest of the Squad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin