Hello Titanseers and all, thanks for dropping by. I've added another custom armament not available from Forge World, but exists in Adeptus Titanicus so I turned to fellow co-Blogger Lord H to print me a Warhound Melta Lance. This time different from the AT version, and akin to the larger Reaver Titan Melta Cannon. Previous version which matches the AT version somewhat can be seen HERE.
Here it is before painting, i've drilled out the arm and cut it down to match my magnetised arms. Also glued the hose connectors from the Warhound Titan kit I had spare. I must say, the heat guard cowling is a lot straighter than the resin cousin!
Here is the basecoats down, the heat cowling matches the Reaver version I have done.
And the finished product, Lucius armour version rather than Mars which is a nice touch, I will ensure my next Lucius has magnetised arms (Lucius 745 'Lupus Excelsior' has fixed arms).And here it is fixed to 'Canis Victrix'
Cheers, Princeps Siph (5pts)
No comments:
Post a Comment
For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)