24 Jul 2023

Adeptus Mechanicus - Secutarii Peltasts - Squad #3

Hello Readers, thanks for dropping by. The third of my Commissioned Adeptus Mechanicus Secutarii Peltast Squads. 
The Alpha with yellow and gold pauldrons and Galvanic Caster at the ready.
Secutarii Peltasts use their flexible galvanic casters to engage all manner of enemies. This electro-galvanically driven, multi-function projectile launcher has a variety of firing modes, each suited to a different target. 
I have two more Peltast Squads to finish off, just adding my flock mix in patches to the base to match all my armies and re-doing the base rims with my standard Calthan Brown as Mournfang Brown is slightly darker. I am enjoying adding these to my Adeptus Mechanicus Army, its growing quite large with troops now... and God Engines!

Cheers, Siph.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Peltasts! Should we expect to see some 28mm scale Legions Imperialis after the rules drop? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin