25 Sept 2022

Genestealer Cult - Brood Brothers Heavy Weapons Team w/Lascannons

Hi All, thanks for dropping by. I recently saw some Astra Militarum, Imperial Guard on eBay which would fit in nicely with my Cult. I repainted them all except the fatigues which had a nice cookie camouflage in the same colours as my Kommando Khaki fatigues.
I thought some Lascannons would give my growing Cult some needed punch and anti-tank, and also a useful backfield camping squad. I love the idea of Brood Brothers being twisted brainwashed unfortunate Guardsmen now fighting for the Four Armed Emperor...
Team 1 - the red is Chaos Red washed Nuln and highlighted Evil Sunz Scarlet
Team 2 - obligatory pointing hand
Team 3 - fixed bayonets when a Lascannon just doesn't cut it...
And here you can see the eBay auction result and my repainting side-by-side. A lovely addition to the growing insurgency Cult.

Cheers, Siph (6pts)

1 comment:

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin