Hello Titanseers, welcome and thanks for dropping in. I have completed the re-arming of Warlord Titan Dominus Victoria, a mighty Mori-Quake Cannon now can be substituted in place for the Sunfury Plasma Annihilator if the added Boom! is required.
The Mori-Quake gives a whole lot more range (up to 360in in 40K, 288in with AT28mm which we play at Titian Owners Club Walks) which is far superior to the Sunfury 72in, its also twice the strength and Macro 3D6 rather than 2D6 hits and -5AP over -4AP... so superior indeed, just looks a little dull compared to bright blue plasma glowing coils!
I opted for striped shield sections to echo the shin design, a signature look for my Maniple, every Titan has some stripes. The Black sheathed barrel was a last addition to differentiate where the massive recoil of the barrel retracts where the four pistons are, just forward of the blue armour cowling. The cog and star field echo the same designs found on the Belicosa Volcano Cannon on the opposite arm.
I like the shorter fatter barrel when compared to the Volcano Cannon.
The link to the whole Titan Construction process can be found HERE.
The underside of the Mori-Quake has the power cables where I added some colour, matching power cables elsewhere on the Warlord.
I opted for a dull brass Ammo Hopper to look different from the rest of the weapon, to show these are additional containers, loaded by ammo servitors before battle and can be discarded. The Aquila is from a Warhound Titan kit.
The weapon is magnetised using a 30mm rod, 8mm diameter Neodymium to match the arm magnets in the Titan, these provide ample pull and fix the arm securely, the arm is removed by rotating the arm up or down to break the magnet flush-facing and then comes away easily.
The ammo Magazine has some Tech-Adept markings to show this is container number 27, again to reinforce the message that these are plentiful and can be discarded. The crossed axes on the Shield denote Warlord classification. Decals were taken from the Forge World 28mm Legio Astorum Transfer sheet, now sadly OOP, and sought after!