20 Nov 2017

Assassin Execution Force Complete - Vindicare Assassin

Welcome Readers, thanks for dropping in. Following on from the Callidus Assassin, the Eversor Assassin and the Culexus Assassin I bought ages ago, here is the final Assassin of the Execution Force - well, this one isn't, this is an old metal Vindicare I painted myself recently.

I never got a copy of the Assassin Execution Force game on release however, plenty of assassin models appeared on eBay shortly after and now they get their own blister packs. I didn't want to fund the money grabbing greedy re-sellers at the time, so I bought a pre-painted decent set from an artist/hobbyist instead. But, I preferred the older Vindicare to the newer one sulking behind a ruin, my Vindicare can hide in plain sight!

I re-based him using a 32mm adapter, I did a monochrome scheme all over, and then furnished with a few bits of colour to bring the scheme to life, a too realistic monochrome scheme wouldn't really pop.
And here is the Execution Force in all it's full deadly glory. I think they look great. Thanks for dropping in and having a look-see. Cheers, Siph.

5 comments:

  1. Looking good Siph! Interesting your comments about a monochrome scheme though, as I've just done exactly that on a Culexus! Pics on my blog soon!

    The team looks great together though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nick, I’ll look forward to judging your monochrome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do prefer that Vindicare, maybe because I have one sitting in my attic. Love the paint job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine the Relictors using an AEF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rory - Thanks mate.
    @Zzzzzz - Yes a dastardly underhanded Relictor tactic ;)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin