12 Aug 2022

Chaos Altar Terrain - complete!

Hello All,

A few weeks has past since my last post.. sorry! There will be a battle rep post soon, Me and Siph caught up for a ding donger of a battle! 

Up this week is a completed terrain piece - the Chaos Altar, this piece I've had for ages, thus I wanted to get this off my pile of shame!

I've based this with a grey primer, then several coats of 2 diffeent brown sprays, then added some colour to highlight the skulls. 

The entire piece was then washed in Agrax to add some depth, then some blood for the blood god around the Chaos Icon. 

Happy with the results, and the piece looks good with the infamous Daemon Princess monument!

 

 Thanks for Stopping by! LH (5pts)


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin