9 Aug 2021

Legion of the Damned - Veteran Sergeant Attica Centurius

Hello All, thanks for dropping by, an oldie but a goodie this week. A retro mini, not even in Legends now - but I can play as a Sergeant in the Legends LotD Legionnaires Squad, or in friendly games add a 'Ressurection Orb' as the Animus Malorum he is holding aloft.
I added some greenstuff flames to the base to match the other squad members and a suitable 32mm base rather than the smaller 25mm, he is a Character really... The Skull work was shaded using Skeleton Horde.
The backpack was a suitable Dark Angel one with a hooded skull and skull vents, I had this ages ago and put it aside for just this mini.
The rather palid flesh was painted using Kislev Flesh mixed with white and washed with Magos Purple. I chose black pupil less eyes to look almost daemonlike... well, what are they really? Manifestations of the Emperor's Will through the Warp??
And a shot of Veteran Sergeant Attica Centurius with some of his spectral Brothers. The 2013 rules from 6th allowed him to accompany a Legionnaire Squad or have his own 5-man Bodyguard. Whichever way I play it, he'll be a fun little addition.

Cheers, Siph (10pts)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do like the LotD. And yours look very pretty. I'm especially liking the idea of the LotD having a fella with a resurrection orb. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, Centurius looks fantastic!! I have been quietly hoarding LotD the past couple of months for the 2nd Ed. Army challenge.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin