2 Apr 2012

Ultramarines- WIP

Just a quick Ultramarine update of some of my current ultramarine WIP.

Land Raider Achilles- first up is the Achilles land raider- an unstoppable beast of a tank, which in the battles including an Achilles has never been destroyed.

Dreadnoughts- several dreadnought projects, including a 'mortis' style Contemptor- the Kheres Assault cannons are lethal, having destroyed a Land Raider on the Contemptor's debut.

Ironclad


Contemptor


Dreadnought 2


Captains- the captains from the chapter master set- I've changed the heads on all of the models, as the original heads I felt were too 'long in the neck'


Also included is Captain Sicarius.


Project 1- A purchase off eBay- Captain Invictus- This will be my second version of the model, having previously modelled Invictus on the old Terminator Captain body

Project 2- A mystery Project- can you guess?


3 comments:

  1. I curious to know what you think about the Maxmini shoulderpads. Any troubles with them? What do you think about them?

    I have a set for my unit of terminators and I'm still debating using them.

    Ron, From the Warp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron,

    The maximini pads fit the bill perfectly- I really like the look of the pads, in comparison to the norm. A full squad with them would look great!

    I'm yet to paint the model yet- I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smurfs are looking good!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin