19 Feb 2024

Terrain and Scenery - Wrecked Dreadnought

Hi Readers, thanks for dropping by. A small but characterful addition to the hobby today. A wrecked Dreadnought based on the Castraferrum Pattern Dreadnoughts now OOP. This was a third party 3D printed PLA mould. You can see the print lines but most are now covered under a layer of sand and gravel.
The Dreadnought is armed with a Plasma Cannon, so when deciding on a Chapter I took DeathWatch in homage to Lord TITANium Halfpenny's forces, and chose Dark Angels for the masterful Plasma use.
The DeathWatch silver arm shows the print lines but as a terrain piece I don't mind, I added a quick =I= to denote DeathWatch.
I enjoyed this little scatter terrain piece, a nice addition to the battlefields.

Cheers, Siph (5pts)

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Nice piece. I have a feeling the old box naughts are going to be used more and more for pieces like this. Like the steam trains of old, left abandoned and rusting on the fields of their former glory.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin