26 Mar 2014

WIP - Life on an Ocean Wave

I have been away at sea for a while, but not idle - whilst serving the greater good, making the oceans safer and hunting for downed aeroplanes, I have been busy in my free evenings doing a little work with the brushes, dependent on sea state and ship roll, I made some good progress on the new Tactical Squad plastics, made some progress (finally) with some of my Necrons and started on another squad of Centurions, this time Assault Centurions.

The pennies add a nice stable weight to the underside of the bases, a top tip!

I'll be progressing with various projects whilst back home, including a StormRaven with Chapterhouse extension plus finishing these of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin