20 Mar 2014

Chaos Daemons- Fateweaver

Hi All,

A quick post to start the week - here we have 'Fateweaver'. The moment I started my daemon force I knew I needed Fateweaver- the rules for him in 5th Edition were amazing with re-rolls galore and with lots of options available for causing lots of pain and suffering to your opponents force. With the new Daemons 6th Edition codex he has been slightly nerfed.
I've used a mainly 'blue' scheme with highlights up on the wings to show the feathery appearance. The staff I painted to fit in with my khrone 'flame' swords with the staff having a yellow/orange/red glow to it.
My favourite 'in battle moment' with Fateweaver has to be either the time he battled with 6thdegree's Swarmlord in close combat with a ridiculous number of re-rerolls or the time at BlogWars, in which he turned the game in one turn by turning a Tyranid Tervigon into a chaos spawn.
I hope you like. 


1 comment:

  1. Very nice work! Always love to see more Tzeentch-y goodness!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin