14 Jul 2018

Chairty Swim for British Heart Foundation - to done!

Hi One and All,

I've skipped the weeks hobby activities with some training for a charity swim I am doing over this weekend- its a 1.6 mile sea swim between 2 piers in Dorset UK, I've done this event 6 years ago, the link to my 'just giving' page is below..

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/davidhalfpenny2018
 From Local Paper!
Well deserved Drink after the swim
Any support would be amazing, thank you for the time in looking at this post- normal hobby activities will return next week, promise!

LH

4 comments:

  1. That’s quite far for a weakling Monkeigh... donated mate, hopefully The Emperor Protects you from the raw sewerage and other nasties ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mile and half in the sea ?

    Have my #10, you fruitloop.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin