28 Mar 2018

Chaos Daemons - Fiend of Slaanesh - by Nick at The Burning Eye

Hi Readers, thanks for dropping in for a quick look-see.  The final commission piece I gave to Nick at The Burning Eye. Following on from the Seekers of Slaanesh, this Fiend of Slaanesh has the same hair and skin colours as those, very Slaaneshi.
This was a finecast model and Nick did a good job putting it together and matching my basing colours too. Great job and a sizeable Daemon army I have now.
I added tiny flock patches to match my existing armies and painted the nipples, otherwise all Nick's work. Great stuff.
If you need a decent reliable and competent Commission artist in the UK and fair rates too, feel free to check out Nick's blog and ask him for a quote. I was very pleased with the service he provided and he's a good blogger buddy and decent bloke I'd vouch for.

Cheers, Siph.

3 comments:

  1. I may well pinch that scheme for my oh so old metal foot daemons with crab claws

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Phil, those old metal Daemonettes are great sculpts, drop Nick a line if you want the actual recipe, something along the lines of Genestealer Purple and Druchii Violet I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I should see if I can pull off something like that pose with the metal ones that I still have a few of unbuilt. Emperor knows they need some more variety ;)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin