2 Nov 2016

Dreadtober 2016 Ultramarines Submission - Lord Halfpenny

Hi One and all,

Its a shocker- I'm adding to the blog! Siph will be happy! there are lots happening with both my Ultramarine force, and Daemons- more posts to follow.. promise.. (been far to long lost in the Warp my friend!, Siph)
I spotted Siph's posts for Dreadtober 2016, and I thought I had to add my dreadnoughts to the event - it would give me a reason to finish the dreadnoughts I had started but never really finished completely.

So, for October I have finished:
  1. 2 Contemptor Dreadnoughts
  2. 2 Deredeo Dreadnoughts
  3. 1 Chaplain Dreadnought
  4. 1 Ironclad
  5. 2 Venerable Dreadnoughts
  6. 3 Dreadnoughts
These have been seen on previous battle reports, however all weren't finished and needed to be complete - Dreadtober gave me the incentive to get on with the job!
Thanks For Looking!

4 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Blimey, 11 Dreads in a month! Okay, not from scratch, but even so - that is awesome progress! Well done mate, they look great, and bases done too! A nice display cabinet too by the looks of it.

Transfers yet to do tho Bro! ;)

Zzzzzz said...

Wow. You almost don't need anything else....

Rory Priest said...

Well that is one way to catch up for sure! Well played, they look nice.

Col. Hertford said...

Wow, that's a lots of Dreads... Good job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin