25 Jul 2016

Adeptus Mechanicus Kastelan Robot Maniple w/ Heavy Phosphor Blasters

Hello Readers, thanks for dropping in. Here is my latest addition to the Adeptus Mechanicus Cult Mechanicum forces, two more Kastelan Robots. The first pair of robots I have are armed with Power Fists, but this time I wanted some shooty robots, what the Mechanicum do well is Heavy Phosphor Blasters! Three Shots, S6, AP3, 36in and same again with Twin Linked.
I went of a darker scheme than the first two done by blogger buddy Mordian7th, but the blue power cables and tan sections will tie them in with the other pair. I don't like the heads that GW provides, they look too much like helmets with visors from Lost In Space.... "Danger Danger Robinson Family"... these heads are from Wargame Exclusive dot com.
I went for a pose with both of these, shooty in your face, both arms firing, and the pintle mount too. That's Heavy Phosphor Blasters and TL Heavy Phosphor Blasters, with the addition of -1 to Cover to other shots for the rest of the phase if something is hit and wounded - Phosphor lights them up nicely!
So nice, I did the same pose twice! 
On the base I used one of the face plates that I don't like, and shot two holes through it and added a Chaos Star... heretic scum Dark Mechanicus...
Here is one next to the original robots painted by blogger buddy Mordian7th.
And finally, a shot of the Robot Maniple with their Datasmith. Thanks for dropping by, cheers, Siph.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely work mate. You've taken Mords colours and given them your own twist. They look different but not so far removed that they wouldn't belong in the same force. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! I really dig the alternate heads, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look quite imposing in a gunslinger-y sort of way.








    ps Relictors on Devos IV soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Cheers Mordian7th, I copied the master ;)

    @ Zzzzz, ooh, interesting.... Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colored lenses. They really make these models look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where's the 6th degree been? i love his IW

    ReplyDelete
  8. You tell me?? And Lord Halfpenny... Do I have to post everything myself? Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin