4 Aug 2015

Terrain and Scenery - Arcane Ruins - 6MMRPC

Another piece of the unpainted pile of plastic now done, a nice little terrain piece. I've had these Arcane Ruins for quite a while, I used the Skulls as door carvings on my first Relictors Whirlwind in 2010! (Pictures Here). So I mean a while...
I mounted it on 3mm hardboard (fibreboard) so I could have some collapsed ruins. The painting was simply Zandri Dust spray with Agrax Earthshade wash and a Ushabti Bone drybrush. The ground was my usual Cathan Brown, Kommando Khaki and Ushabti Bone highlights and a little flock for spot colour.
Thanks for dropping by, more terrain ideas can be found here! And another bit done during my 6 month mountain reducing painting challenge (6MMRPC). Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin