8 May 2013

Pretty Cool Kickstarter for your Wee-dudes

Just thought I would throw this out there quickly:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1474140048/toys-for-your-toys-science-fiction-wargaming-acces

It is a Kickstarter making wargaming accessories or more aptly "Toys for your Toys". I've starting getting into Kickstarter recently (specifically the Zombicide 2 and Jonathan Coulton graphic novel) and it's a bit addictive.

This one in particular jumped out at me because its from the UK, has quite a lot of stuff for your money on the Pledges and its something I can actually use.

I suggest you take a peek - the mobile weapon platforms look pretty cool and I love me some modular weapons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin