7 May 2013

FlickR Fame - Relictor Pics on GW FlickR Pool

I often look at the GW FlickR pool when checking out the WD Daily section of the GW site, well, I finally got around to uploading some of my finished Relictors to the pool and was rewarded to see them up on the site this morning. Hopefully more mini fans will get to see them and draw some inspiration.
Just type "Relictors" into the FlickR search and lots of my pics pop up, making the Relictor Pool of images about ten times the size it was yesterday lol. This post is purely to point it out and treat you with some eye candy as painting progress between the three of us here is slow at the mo. (Well, Lord Halfpenny is slow at blogging his!)
Enjoy. And thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work...perhaps I should throw some of my IWs up there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Nice work. It deserves to be seen by a broader audience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Guys. 6th, you should.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin