12 Sep 2011

A world will die... part2

Personal account- Inquisitor Tiberius, priority 6-sigma...

I have sent word to the Relictors, a relic of unknown potential has been found, and extracted from the planet of Colcha- however this extraction has come a price. The world has to die- Exterminus will be carried out- The relic was retracted from a chaos temple- a temple which is believed to have the potential to open a warp rift that could spell disaster to the Imperium as we know it- it is only thanks to the immortal God Emperor that the foulness of the warp hasn't disgorged itself on Colcha. I fear that if this was to happen countless lives will be lost- it is believed the temple isn't dedicated to a single Power of chaos- but all of them- unheard of I know if this is true- and unleashed... Emperor protect us....

I have requested the Adeptus Astartes of the Relictors chapter to do me the honour of retrieving the relic for me to study- I will carry out Exterminus- Colcha will die....

End of personal recording.....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin