26 Jul 2011

Warriors of Chaos update – Chaos Hero

Hi all! I thought I might help Siph by throwing up a few posts about what I’ve been up to recently.

Back in March, I wrote a post about starting a WFB Warriors of Chaos army. Well with Blog Wars a few months back and friends starting Grey Knight armies, my focus has mainly been on 40K, but I have recently got round to painting up some more WFB…et voila!

I am sticking with the Red/Gold theme for the entire army. In my head, it is Chaos Undivided, but it also doubles nicely as a Khorne dedicated army if needs be. It’s a nice change not having to paint tons of gaunts – although I do have a box with a couple of dozen Marauders that I need to get through.

Chaos Hero

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin